February 13, 2018
Top 10 Ways to Show Your Furry Valentine Some Love
- pumpkin and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour at a time, mixing in slowly.
- Add Flax and fold until combined evenly.
- The dough should be a little sticky and firm, but banana sizes vary. Add a touch more banana or flour if needed.
- Knead with your hands into a ball of dough.
- Chill for 30 minutes to firm it up.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Flour your counter or parchment paper and roll the dough out to a little less than half inch thickness.
- Cut into whatever shapes you prefer. Small-to-medium biscuits cook best.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lay out your biscuits.
- Poke a few holes in each biscuit with a toothpick to let moisture escape while baking.
- Bake 25-35 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Enjoy a few with your dog.
- Store in air-tight container for up to 3 months in the freezer.
So whether you celebrate with a dog toy or tasty biscuits or just play time, all of us at iFetch wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day filled with lots of wags and sloppy dog kisses! xoxo