- iFetch products come with a one year warranty covering manufacturer’s defects, assuming normal use.
- Defective products returned to iFetch may be sent either shipping prepaid or, if pre-approved by iFetch, via UPS ground transportation with shipping paid by iFetch.
- To honor the warranty, iFetch, at its option, will repair the defective product or replace the defective product with a new or refurbished unit.
Before iFetch will honor a warranty claim, the customer must:
- provide proof of purchase,
- obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by contacting iFetch at email@example.com 512-219-3271.
The warranty is void if:
- the product is taken outside the United States,
- the product was misused, or
- the product was not purchased from an authorized seller
iFetch’s sole obligation under this express product warranty shall be, at iFetch’s option and expense, to repair the defective product, deliver to the customer an equivalent product to replace the defective product, or if neither of the two foregoing options are reasonably available, iFetch may refund to the customer the purchase price paid for the defective product. All products that are replaced will become the property of iFetch. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned. iFetch warrants any replaced or repaired product for ninety days (90) days from shipment, or the remainder of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer. Defective products returned to iFetch must be packaged appropriately for safe shipment. It is recommended that the shipment be insured or sent by a method that provides for tracking of the package. iFetch is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment to iFetch. The repaired or replaced item will be shipped to the customer, at iFetch’s expense, not later than thirty (30) days after iFetch receives the defective product, and iFetch will retain risk of loss or damage until the item is delivered to the customer.
iFetch will not be liable under this limited warranty if its testing and examination disclose that the alleged defect or malfunction in the product does not exist or resulted from:
- Failure to follow iFetch’s operation and maintenance instructions;
- Unauthorized product alteration;
- Weather conditions;
- Damage to the product caused by any animal;
- Abuse, misuse, negligent acts or omissions of the customer and/or persons under the customer’s control; or
- Acts of third parties, accident, fire, or other hazards.