The holidays are quickly approaching, and if you still haven’t found the perfect gift for favorite and furriest family member, we are here to help! We made our yearly list, and checked it twice, so we hope you enjoy some of our personal favorite dog toy gifts. Here’s to cool products and warm snuggles this holiday season!
- Pet P.L.A.Y Holiday Toys – Squeaky holiday toys you dog will go nuts over! We love hiding treats in the yule log and watching our dogs chew on the hot coco straw by the fireplace. Adorable toys that surely will be a hit in your home and perfect as a gift too! (https://www.petplay.com/holiday-classic-plush-toys/?color=311&size=)
- The GO bag from SleepyPod. The go-to bag for all your future travels with your pets (or without). It comes with an insulated bag to carry pet food and two packing cubes that fit cans of pet food or any other items you may want to pack safely. Other handy features include a laptop sleeve and key lanyard. (https://sleepypod.com/go-bag)
- Jax & Bones Mink Blanket – The softest of blankets for snuggling up on the couch or next to the fire. Jax & Bones’ mink blankets are so soft, you might need your pup to share! The perfect addition to his or her bed during the chilly winter months. (https://jaxandbones.com/collections/blankets)
- Paikka Reflective coats – As the days are getting darker sooner (and chillier), we couldn’t love these coats any more! Paikka makes lots of innovative products including these coats. They look fashionable during the day and are also super safe at night. When light reflects them, they illuminate making sure your pet is safe on your nightly activities. (https://paikka.pet/products/visibility-raincoat)
- Small but silent tags from Qalo – Qalo is known for their silicon rings but they make gorgeous silent dog tags too. No more jingle jangle while your pup chases his or her iFetch balls all around the house. (https://qalo.com/collections/dog-id-tag)
- Treat bag from Blue-9 Pet Products – Perhaps you made a resolution to do more training in the new year, or you’re getting ready to train your dog to use his new iFetch (see our training videos here), we love this treat bag! Not only is it good-looking but it’s perfectly designed too. It’s large enough to hold many treats, features a waist band to fit pet owners of all sizes, and also has a front pocket that holds poop bags and can fit your phone too! Now you can train your pup wherever you go – no excuses! (https://www.blue-9.com/Inspire-Training-Treat-Pouch)
- Eterneva Diamond – A gift to be cherished for a lifetime? Eterenva grows diamonds from your dogs fur or, if you have a pet that has passed, from their ashes. A truly unique but memorable one-of-a kind gift. (https://eterneva.com/pets)
- Whistle GPS – Have an escape artist? Whistle notifies you when your pet leaves the area you have set. You can also use it to track whether your dog is getting enough exercise. Whistle tracks activity levels and sets goals appropriate to you dog, tracks licking, itching, sleeping and more. (https://www.whistle.com)
- Banded Pines Bandana – The bandana that can survive all of your adventures… from fetching through the mud to rainy days. It keeps its shape and is water and stain resistant. (https://bandedpines.com)
- iDig and Foaber – Of course, if your dog already has an iFetch ball launcher, consider getting them our newest digging toy – the iDig. It comes in two models, the iDig Go and the iDig Stay. Either is great for dogs who love to dig! Or, if your pet has an iFetch Too, try our newest Foaber balls for their stocking. They are slobber-resistant and a great alternative to the tried-and-true tennis ball.
No matter what you choose to buy this holiday season, we’re sure the gift your pet wants the most is your attention. So, our wish is that you get to relax and enjoy lots of quality time with your family and your furry best friend. Happy Holidays from all of us at iFetch!